Friday, February 21, 2014

The Devil's Due *SPOILER ALERT*


The most recent scary movie i had the opportunity to see in theaters was the "The Devil's Due". I went with three of my friends for a girls night out. I have said before how the fiction/nonfiction debate is irrelevant to me but this movie was extremely far fetched and outrageously fake. The movie has a decent cast and set but the story line itself was very..... confusing. You weren't completely able to establish why everything was happening to these newlyweds until the movie was practically over. The ending was a good ending in my book but mostly because it wasn't as predictable as other movies are. There wasn't a happy ending, in fact both newly weds end up dead, their "baby" is taken by the people that ruined their lives in the first place and the very end shows the same people that ruined their lives about to ruin another set of newlyweds lives in a different honeymoon location ultimately leading me to believe there will be a sequel, oh joy (sarcasm intended). 

No comments:

Post a Comment