Thursday, February 20, 2014

The Others

In 2001 Nicole Kidman became a rather unsavory, mildly abusive mother in the film "The Others". I am  a big believer in having to think. Any movie that i am guaranteed to not guess the ending (which I do 95% of the times i watch movies, which is quite frequently) is a grade A movie in my book. This movie isn't good for the faint of heart, if you are jumpy, paranoid, or easily frightened i wouldn't suggest it. Personally this movie didn't frighten me at all. You might ask how i liked it so much if it didn't succeed in frightening me. I am not easily frightened and my fears are few and far between but this movie made me think. Yes i did predict the outcome of the movie but i did enjoy being set on edge. The hints throughout the movie ultimately lead to the ending but you have to open your eyes and really see whats right in front of you to piece the clues together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment